Intermediate 2 R/W
November 21, 2012
With time going by, people earn much money than ever before. Someone likes enjoying money when his/her earn it. Others like saving money for sometime in the future. As far as I am concerned, I like enjoying money when I earn it. We are able to enjoy it for traveling, buying useful things and donation for poor people.
First of all, traveling is one of enjoying money way. It can relax us, open our view and make friends. My classmate Hu has a good experience for that. In last summer, he worked in a restaurant for 4 months. He also earned a lot of money. So he decided to use those money for traveling from east to west in China. During his vocation, he took a lot of photos, knew different culture and made friends. It lets him very happy. He said "if he has enough money, he want to travel again." So, traveling is good way for enjoying money.
Next, you can use it for buying useful things such as TV, bed, table and chair. Before 2 months ago, I went to my new house. I also earned 200 dollars in KFC. Then, my father suggested me that I could use those money for buying useful things. After one day, I went to digital store and bought a new computer in my room. Because it lets me study better and I would proud of myself.
Third, we can use those money and donate poor people. My father is an excellent example for that. Every year, my father donates 1/4 money. It is certainly help poor children go to school. My father always says "help people, help yourself !" Maybe this a good enjoy way for my father.
Finally, it is better to enjoy your money when you earn it. It can let us travel, buy useful things and donate poor people. Without that, we will lack of more happy in our daily life.
No comments:
Post a Comment