Thursday, November 1, 2012

The way I read and write

Different people have thier ways which they read and write. As far as I am concerned, reading newspaper is a way which I can read and write.

First,  reading newspaper is my reading's way. When I at home, I read newspaper everyday for pleasure and read it for information. Accroding to the newspaper, I can broaden my horizons and it also lets me konw what is happened in our world. Sometimes, newspapers put jokes which can maks us very fun. Finally, reading a newspaper is maken a hobby by me

I like reading newspapers. So after I read my newspapers, I will write some passage in my notebook. Because  I will have some different ideas after reading newspaper. In my book, I write my thinks, ideas, and oppions. In this situation, my writing is informal language. However, I had written a papaer for my job in the past. I was failed because they thought I was so young.  If it has a chance in the future, I will have a try.

This is my way where I read and write. It also is a hobby in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment