Saturday, November 24, 2012

My house and neighborhood

An older saying said" East, west, home is best." Although my home is not very large and beautiful, it likes a habor where I can rest. My neighborhood also is friendly. When I stay lonely at home, they always said" If you are hungery, you should eat food in my house." 

In China, my house is median. There are four rooms, one parlour, kitchen, two restrooms and two balconies. Sometimes, it sights peace. But there follow an aroma with my house. Because my mother always cooks in the kitchen and you can not find her sometimes.The aroma lets me smell sweet. In my house, my father and mother like to listen to music, especial classic music. So when I backed home after finished my classes at school, I could hear a classic music souds from my home.  I think this is very nice for my daily life. When we go to outside or strive work at school, the enviromrnt brings sometroubles for us. However, our house likes a habour, it can let us forget pain and gives us a space for resting. My house can certainly help me when I faced challenges.

My neighbour is a remarried family. They have two child, one boy and one girl. They are friendly for every one. When my parents went to other cities for their business, my neighbourhood took care of me. They give a feeling that I was their son. I sight my neighbourhood and give a peace feeling. But I don't konw why their house gives me a sweet smell feeling. Sometimes, it gives a mistake for me. For example, After finished my classes at school, I backed home. But I went to my neighbourhood house. Because the aroma is same for my house and neighbirhood's house. Their house has not sounds. In that children's grandpa was ill. The doctor said they must give him a slience enviroment. It was beneficial for his body.

Finally, this is my house and my neighbourhood. Without these, I think I will lack of  more happy in my daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Kunyu,

    You are so lucky to have neighbors who look after you and take care of you when your parents are not around. That is interesting that the same smells come from both homes.

    ReplyDelete